пятница, 30 ноября 2012 г.

Zalgiris- Olympiakos

Hello my friends,i really don't have time to right many words,but today a have a big feeling !! I see today revenge match,and i bet on Olympiakos,they play much better like in the 3 tour of euroleague,when they lose with Zalgiris 61-79 at home....And today greek team will fight for the win in this match...They have Spanoullis and Papanikolau on fire...And this is a perfect time to stop this Lithuanian team...After match with Kollosos all the people from Olympiakos speak about today match. I see a win in 6-17 points for Olympiakos.And i bet with confidence !!!











Zalgiris- Olympiakos : Olympiakos win P2 @ 2.3...Big stake for me















1 комментарий:

  1. Zalris- Olympiakos 63-77 (18-21/9-10/23-17/13-29)
    No comment....Just Revenge!! And money in my pocket

    ОтветитьУдалить