суббота, 13 октября 2012 г.

Szolnoki Olaj - KK Buducnost

I expect to see Szolnoki favourite in this match...But my virtual line here is Buducnost -5,5. I think is the best time to get away win for Montenegrin team.After they win match with MZT, team from Podgorica is full of confidence.And like Vitkovac(player from Buducnost) say :Its perfect time to show caracter and get a win away...
Rondonjic(coach) say in press conference :The key for win this match will be the hard defence,and especialy to close the best player from hungarian team Marton Bader.....If they ca do that,the game will be in the hands of Buducnost.....
Personaly i think Buducnost is much better team, and with energy,quality,and defence....they win this match more than 7-10 points
This is my prediction....If they ont to go in the final 4 of Adriatic League
They must to win away match-es....And first win will come from Hungary

Szolnoki Olaj - KK Buducnost: Buducnost win @ 2,06 ( with OT)
                                                  Buducnost +1.5@ 1.9

1 комментарий:

  1. Szolnoki Olaj - KK Buducnost 50-75 (6-26/17-16/15-15/12-18)

    This is my Fucking KK Buducnost,first bet in this season with out stress:) Only pleasure :)
    They destroy Hungarian team away....And now full of confidence....Next tour at home on Morac Arena with 5000 fans...100%...with Partizan Belgrad....
    I like Partizan,but this year they are with young players..They have telent,but dont have stability....
    I take Buducnost if bookers will give -5.5 ..

    Nice win....Tomorow i have 1-2 matches ...I need to fink .I have Adriatic and Greek league...

    ОтветитьУдалить